Online Returns Policy
We hope you love your Jez purchases but if for any reason they are not suitable we will happily offer a refund for items you wish to return.
Item MUST be returned for a refund within 10 days from date of purchase.
Any FAULTY items will be exchanged or refunded as well as the return postage fee as long as standard or first class service is used. Speacial or Next Day delivery charges will only be covered to the standard fee
Please allow 10 working days (Monday-Friday) for us to process your return request. Please note your postage fee for return or dispatch is not refunded.
Please make sure items are returned to us in the following condition:
Tags still attached
No marks on items including make up and deodorant.
Any original packaging i.e. boxes , bags must be included
Items which are not received in their original condition as defined above will not be refunded and returned to the sender so please take extra care when trying on your order. In the rare event that a return is rejected, the decision is final and not negotiable.
How to return your item
Please fill out the returns form included in the parcel we sent out to you and place it in the parcel you are returning to us.
Please make sure all sections are filled out or we may not be able to process your refund.
You have the option to exchange instead of a refund. Exchanges cannot be guaranteed, we will offer a refund if the item you require is out of stock.
We currently do not offer prepaid or free returns
We STRONGLY advise you to obtain a signed for return tracking number from the post office as returns lost in the post will not be the responsibility of Jez
18-20 Elm Road
Leigh On Sea
If you are unsure if your items can be returned, or for any other enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Returns in store
If you return in store we will refund any items (purchased online) if you return them to us unworn and in perfect condition within 10 days of receipt. You must have your receipt with you. Items must be returned with all labels intact. Your items should be in their original packaging. Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside of our control.
We will only refund items that have been purchased online we do not offer refunds on items that are purchased in store. If you have purchased an item in our store we offer an exchange or credit note.
UK Delivery Options
* If you are local to SS9 postcode and require same day delivery, before placing your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01702 471525 to make sure this is possible. Once confirmed please place your order and select standard delivery.
Delivery Policy Standard Recorded Delivery (3-5 Working Days) £3.99
• Please try to place your order before 3:00p.m. to ensure that we can get it dispatched that day. Delivery takes 2-3 working days from the date of dispatch.
• Our Standard Delivery is recorded and you will receive a tracking code so that you can track your parcel. • We cannot specify a particular delivery time within the 8am-5pm window.
• During sales or other busy periods, dispatches may take longer. If you have not received your delivery within five working days of the date of dispatch, please contact our Customer Services department.
Express Delivery Monday- Friday except bank holidays (UK Only) £6.99
• Available for orders placed before 13:00 Monday- Thursday.
• Dispatched the same day to arrive within 1-2 working days.
• We cannot specify a particular delivery time or guarantee that your order will arrive the next day within the 8am-3pm window.
EU & International Delivery Options
• Standard Delivery only - approximately 8-14 working days from the date of dispatch.
• Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country o country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
• Standard Delivery only- approximately 8-14 working days from the date of dispatch.
• Additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information. International £9.95 Additional
• All deliveries must be signed for.
• If you are not available to receive the parcel the parcel driver will leave a card with the details of how to collect your parcel from the depot, or how to arrange for a re-delivery.
• Please note, we are unable to change a residential delivery address to another delivery address once the order has been dispatch